The Walk and Wag Rag
Great hikes with your dog don’t always have to take place on grass and dirt...
find out more
August 2009. In this issue:
- A Beach Day For Your Dog At America’s Forts
- Beach of the Month: Wades Beach
- On the Trail Of...Hawthorne and Melville
- Quick Tip - New Jersey state campgrounds
- Save up to 70% on our Dog Ears guidebooks
- We’re now blogging...
- Join the Hiking With Dogs group on Facebook
A Beach Day For Your Dog At America’s Forts
It's hot and every dog needs a day at the beach but most of those beaches aren't accepting our dogs at the present moment. So we just have to look a little harder. Like in old forts for instance. Here are some of the best fort beaches for your dog...
Beach of the Month
On The Trail Of...
From time to time we get books back that have been damaged in shipping. We are offering some for sale for just $5 each - more than 70% off retail. These books are brand new; usually with a slightly dented corner - they look like a book would look after your first hike. Check out the titles here. And shipping is FREE - regardless of how many books you order! Hurt Books