The Walk and Wag Rag
Great hikes with your dog don’t always have to take place on grass and dirt...
find out more
July 2009. In this issue:
- FREE Admission to National Parks
- Beach of the Month: First dog beach at the Jersey Shore
- On the Trail Of...American Independence
- Quick Tip - Deadly Trail Mix
- Save up to 70% on our Dog Ears guidebooks
- We’re now blogging...
- Join the Hiking With Dogs group on Facebook
FREE Admission to National Parks!
This summer the National Park Service is offering FREE entrance on one weekend per month. The one for July is coming up this weekend on the 18th and 19th. If you can’t make this one, there is one more free weekend in mid-August. I’ve always thought...
Beach of the Month
On The Trail Of...
From time to time we get books back that have been damaged in shipping. We are offering some for sale for just $5 each - more than 70% off retail. These books are brand new; usually with a slightly dented corner - they look like a book would look after your first hike. Check out the titles here. And shipping is FREE - regardless of how many books you order! Hurt Books