The Walk and Wag Rag
February 2009. In this issue:
- Doggin’ Young George Washington
- Beach of the Month: Sandy Hook, New Jersey
- On the Trail Of...America’s Largest House
- Quick Tip - Leash Laws Across America
- Save up to 70% on "scatch & dent" guidebooks
- Doggin' America Podcast - The Travelogue for the Active Dog Owner.html
Doggin’ Young George Washington
Next week marks the 277th anniversary of George Washington’s birth. For a fellow who lived almost 300 years ago, even before his life as commander of the Continental Army, George Washington got around quite a bit, both physically and, if we are to believe the recent revelations that Martha Custis was quite the Colonial hottie, socially. You can cobble together an adventurous outdoor trip with your dog by tracing Washington’s early footsteps...
Beach of the Month
On The Trail Of...
From time to time we get books back that have been damaged in shipping. We are offering some for sale for just $5 each - more than 70% off retail. These books are brand new; usually with a slightly dented corner - they look like a book would look after your first hike. Check out the titles here. And shipping is FREE - regardless of how many books you order! Hurt Books